- 600 g Cod fish fillet dusted with flour and white pepper corn
- 200 ml Canola oil
- 2 tables spoon sesame oil
- 2 cloves finely chopped garlic
- 80g Julienne ginger root
- 50 g julienne white French onion
- 100g red and green bell peppers
- 50 g carrots strips
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 taste spoon oyster sauce
- 2tablespoon mirin sauce
- Pinch of dashi powder
- 150 ml vegetables stock
- 1 taste spoon corn flour
- Green onion for garnished
- Pre heat pan with canola cooking oil medium heat and fried the fish until lightly brown color and set aside
- In a mixing bowl dilute Corn flour with vegetables stock add Hoidin sauce, Oyster sauce, Mirin sauce and pinch of dashi
- In a separate pan sautéed garlic, ginger and onion with sesame oil and release the aroma add the remaining julienne of all vegetables cook for 2 minutes. Add diluted substance cover for 2 more minutes pour over the fish.
- Served with steamed Jasmine or Japanese white rice.
- Garnished with green onion
Serves 2 to 3 person
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Chef Norben Sayon is the Sous Chef at Quatro Asian Bistro, Emirates Airline Hotel and Resort, Marriott Harbour Hotel & Suites UAE.